List compiled from hundreds of Psychic Readings over last 10 years and my own personal experience after my siblings crossed-over in 1988.
- Songs on the radio
- TV commercials
- Birds, animals, insects. Birds are the Spirit Realm's easiest "totem" to use. They vibrate at similar frequency as those in Spirit Realm. Flying insects (bees, flies, butterflies, dragonflies, bumblebees), cats, dogs, and wildlife animals also allow souls to use their bodies. Cats, dogs, rabbits "see" spirits.
- Computer mishaps
- Light bulbs burning out 1-2 months after installed. This happens in my house constantly.
- Electricity or lights flickering when there's no storm outside and neighbors' power is on.
- Smells: Their perfume, cologne, flowers or a scent that conflicts with environment. When my
- Pennies, dimes, quarters popping up in strange places - and often.
- Pictures of them. When Lost Loved Ones really want to get your attention, their pictures will
- Your car won't start. If you checked all the wiring, battery, etc. and your car mysteriously won't start: That's a sign from your Spirit Guides/Angels: "Don't go yet". They're protecting you from harm.
- Noises. Hearing someone call your name when no one else is around. It's either a Lost Loved One or one of your Spirit Guides. Sometimes it's hard to tell which one is calling you. That's OK. Both of them have your best interest at heart.
- Other noises. If something falls in a closet when you're not near it, it's a sign from above. If you hear music, bells, an alarm, a buzzing sound, or out-of-place noise: message from the Spirit Realm.
Robin Amanda Kelley - Psychic Channel & Clairvoyant since 1989
Sedona Spirit Psychic
FB: "Sedona Spirit Psychic"
Youtube: "Robin Amanda Kelley"