Know someone with cancer? Have you been diagnosed with cancer? Here are some tips based on my personal experience and channeled Spirit Realm information. I'm not an oncologist. Since 1997, I've worked with several oncologists personally and know cancer patients first-hand. These tips provided by doctors and patients. And they work.
Luckily my cancer was at an early stage. I fought it without chemo or radiation. Good nutrition, lots of green tea, water, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, exercise, acupuncture, Reiki Energy Healing, lymphatic drainage, chelation, positive thoughts, asking God for help and staying away from sugar: my treatment. Cancer-free 3 months later. Last checkup: no cancer.
Four years ago, my mother was diagnosed with Stage IV B-cell Lymphoma at age 70. She was treated at MD Anderson in Houston. The best cancer center in the world. Due to her age and heart condition, they stretched her chemo over 5 months, treating once every 4-5 weeks to reduce side effects. After her final chemo treatment in 2012, she remains cancer-free. No cancer. Her last check-up was November, 2014.
Preventing cancer is easier than fighting it. The biggest risk factors based on years of research: sugar, stress, weak immune system, malnutrition, heavy metals and smoking. In that order.
Avoid or reduce your sugar intake. Cancer loves sugar. Potatoes, pasta and rice metabolize in your body as sugar. Carbonated drinks have tons of sugar (high fructose corn syrup, carbonation, even diet soda has sugar). 95% breakfast cereals and breakfast bars have sugar. Liquor and wine have sugar. Fructose, sugar from fresh fruit, is a good source of cancer-fighting sugar. Regular sugar or even a candy bar are better sources of sugar for you than previously mentioned sugars. Want to prevent outbreak of cancer? Reduce or eliminate sugar in your diet. You'll also reduce chance of diabetes. A one-two punch. Don't want to give up your daily glass of wine? Change from white wine to any red. Cabernet is your best cancer-fighting choice - full of antioxidants.
Any type of antioxidant will help you fight or reduce your chance of cancer. Green tea, celery, cucumbers, lemons, berries, citrus fruit, dark chocolate, spinach, kale, pomegranates, dark cherries, lots of water, coconut oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3. All good ways to fight cancer. If it boosts your immune system or fights the signs of aging, it's a cancer-fighter.
Chelation is another good defense against cancer cells. It is a holistic concoction that eliminates heavy metals in your system. If you haven't been diagnosed with cancer, or diagnosed with early stage of cancer, chelation can help you. Chelation treatment centers exist across America. You choose from intravenous chelation or pill-form chelation (chelation vitamin). When patients from MD Anderson can no longer be treated with chemo or radiation because their bodies are too weak, MD Anderson often refers them to a Chelation Center. Back in the early 1980s, one of my father's good friends was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Doctors at MD Anderson gave him 6 months to live. He started chelation treatments and lived another 10 years. True story. When I was diagnosed with early stage cancer, chelation helped me beat it.
Remove stress from your life or the life of your loved one with cancer. Stress creates a major physical imbalance - lowering your immune system. You need a strong immune system to prevent or minimize cancer. Find ways to eliminate stress. Laugh, smile, feel good. Staying away from toxic people is an excellent stress-reducer.
Stage IV cancer: If you or your loved one is diagnosed with Stage IV cancer, here are tips to beat your cancer.
(1) Allow the doctors to treat you. Please don't use holistic treatments only. You will lose. Stage IV means the cancer is stronger than holistic, organic treatments. Holistic remedies take 30-90 days for effectiveness. Use both medical and holistic treatments combined. MD Anderson Cancer Center strongly suggests their patients use both, as long as holistic does not interfere with medical treatment. Most of the time, there's no interference.
(2) Choose expert doctors with proven track records. Even if you must travel out of state for treatment. If you can be admitted to Houston's MD Anderson, I strongly suggest it. Mayo Clinic is good, but MD Anderson is much better. I've heard more success stories from MD Anderson patients over last 20 years than Mayo Clinic - for all types of cancer. In fact, some clients with cancer, treated by Mayo or Cancer Centers of America, have lower rates of success (remission) and higher rates of sickness, side effects from chemo or radiation and higher rates of surgery that don't work.
(3) If you really want to beat cancer, contact MD Anderson. Make your life easier. They're the best cancer experts across the globe. They know how to help you holistically: body-mind-soul-heart. They work with most insurance plans or help you with paperwork if your insurance plan does not cover their services. My mother's insurance would not cover MD Anderson. MDA treated her anyway and helped her navigate through "insurance-land" so her plan paid the maximum benefit.
(4) Don't stress out. Stress can cause rapid growth of cancer cells. Most metastasized cancers are direct result of stress.
(5) Eat well. Eat healthy and tasty meals, reduce sugars as much as possible. Make sure your food tastes good. If you have chemo or radiation, your tastebuds will change. Add whatever spices (non-sugar) taste good to you.
(6) Ask for help. Pretend you're a King or Queen. Don't do any heavy-lifting or chores. Exercise is important but ask for help with other duties (cleaning house, running errands, etc.). Only take care of tasks when you feel like it. Don't push yourself.
(7) Talk to friends, family, neighbors, colleagues. Staying social will help you. Being around people you love, respect recharges your energy. You may want to be alone during treatment weeks. That is OK. Go with how you feel. When you're feeling better, stay social.
(8) Positive thoughts, creative visualization, pray. Visualize yourself cancer-free. Make a list of things you want to do after you're cancer-free. Remember the 80/20 rule. 80% of life: Show up with a positive attitude and you can conquer anything. 20% of life: Bad timing.
Attitude is everything. Your positive attitude can transform those cancer cells into healthy cells. Power of the mind is unlimited. Remember Emoto's Water experiment. No accident. Power of the mind can transform anything, and any cell, even cancer.
Pray. Ask God for help as much as possible. You're not bothering Him. He wants you to beat it. He loves success stories - even more than cancer centers love success stories. Talk to Him often. Be another success story. You can do it. You can beat it.
Hope this helps you or a loved one!
Robin Amanda Kelley
Sedona Spirit Psychic